Lipstick Knife: An Incredibly Practical Self Defense Tool For Women
Posted by Wholesale Blades on 2/11/2022 to Knives
Perhaps one of the most useful tools in existence, knives have a turbulent history. For killing and carving animals, Neanderthals first made use of knives. Flint or some other hard material was easily fashioned into knives by early humans.
Farmers and cooks became dependent on knives as more and more people settled into agricultural societies. Once factories started producing knives at more affordable prices, they became a status symbol for merchants, nobles, and even soldiers.
Additionally, they change over time, becoming different types and styles. Self-defense can also be achieved with stabs and other cutting tools. You can conceal lipstick knives, comb knives, etc as self defense weapons.
Lipstick Knife: The Beginning
It was popularized by women who wore long dresses during the late 19th century. They often carried lipstick knives. These knives were originally called "scabbards," because of their resemblance to sheaths, and were designed for self-defense for women who carried handbags or purses too heavy for them to carry themselves.
Generally, these hidden blade knives are small and have thin blades and smooth handles. They can be as long as half an inch. Typical handles are knurled cylinders that flare into triangles at the tip, though either the triangle can cover the whole handle or just a small section.
Lipstick Knife Possesses The Following Specs:
It has two ends that are sharpened to fit the shape of a lipstick. These knives are small, thin blades with the shape of lipsticks. Knives for self-defense and spread butter or ham on bread are intended for use in many different applications.
Consider investing in one of these knives if you don't want to get your hands dirty spreading butter on toast. Bread, rolls, or bagels can all be spread with butter or jelly. Butter can be spread more comfortably with a lipstick knife.
Lipstick Knife Is a Perfect Defensive Tool
Surely there is no such thing as a lipstick knife? In today's world, it would be difficult to produce them in a way that people would find captivating.
I find it fascinating that there are cool knives like these all over the place and it seems like something straight out of an old-time romance story. It's usually just a little joking around, but behind the idea is some truth. The tool is more of a concealed tool than a secret one.
Rather than be worried about self-defense, it might be better if you moved out of the city and started goat herding, which is a lot more fun. You should carry a knife that is capable of self-defense if you plan to use it. It's the same as anything else - it's better to carry a quality knife than a poor one.
Lipstick Knife - Advantages And Disadvantages
You can find many options when choosing a knife, and there's a lot to consider: the blade type, the handle material, and the price. However, a lipstick knife is one category of knives which can be overlooked. These knives have both advantages and disadvantages over other types of knives.
Lipstick Knife: Advantages
- A lipstick knife is very easy to carry around because it takes up next to no space in your bag or pocket. It is good for someone who doesn't want to lug around a clunky knife in their purse or under their arm while walking down the street or driving in their car.
- They are also less likely to be spotted by security guards and other people who may be worried about your carrying any type of blade in public.
- These knives can be great for concealing weapons when needed. They are small enough that they can be carried discreetly in a purse or inside your jacket without much chance of being noticed.
- Even though the knives are small, they have a very sharp edge. It is a great idea to carry a lipstick knife while driving or on foot because it provides more options in case of an emergency. It is important to note that these knives have their limitations.
- One advantage of the size of these knives is that it can be helpful for people with smaller hands. Because smaller hands have less space between fingers and an insufficient grip strength, carrying a small knife with a big handle can be difficult and uncomfortable.
- The con of this is that the shape of a lipstick knife is easily mistaken for another type of knife. For example, if someone sees you carrying this knife, they might think it's a switchblade or even an umbrella. If someone sniffs your bag, they may notice the scent of your perfume and assume you're wearing a mask.
- They are not as great as self defense knives, and they cannot be used for hunting or for other survival purposes. For example, if someone were to hit you with their car as you're walking along the road, it would be difficult for you to defend yourself with these knives because of their shape and size.
- A lipstick knife, unlike a larger blade, is very susceptible to damage from moisture, so they may not be useful when you go camping or exploring in rainy climates.
- These knives are more likely to break when exposed to intense bending forces. This means that lipstick knives are less likely to withstand heavy-duty use when compared with knives made for everyday life.
Women's Preference For Lipstick Knife
The popularity of lipstick knives is on the rise and for good reason. Whether you're looking for a new look or just want to be prepared in case an emergency arises, these blades can help you get through any sticky situation. Plus, they come in a variety of fun colors!
The first thing to note is that the tool itself is typically meant for self-defense purposes. The blade of this small and gorgeous knife can be up to four inches long, oftentimes serrated, and thinner than the standard edged blade you might find in a pocket knife.
These are also great self defense knives to help get rid of the attackers. A lipstick knife has an ergonomic handle that fits well in your palm, making it easier to wield with precision when needed, adding another layer of protection from harm.
The second thing to note is that many of the techniques you've probably used with regular cheap pocket knives simply won't work so well with a lipstick knife. The main problem is that they're meant to be used in close quarters, which means they often have blades less than an inch long.
Carry a Lipstick Knife in Your Pocket!
Lipstick knife is convenient and easy to carry in your purse or pocket, but like any knife, there are certain rules that must be followed. Misuse could result in criminal charges or accidental injury. So, you have to take a lot of care before using any type of blade or sharp thing.
Lipstick Hidden Knife Black 2.75" Concealed 1" Blade Self Defense
Lipstick Hidden Knife Red 2.75" Concealed 1" Blade Self Defense