This classic style revolver is sleek, reliable and a great value for the price. The action works just like the original, with a 6 shot cylinder that swings out for easy reloading. This blank firing revolver fires .380 blanks. Features a working shell ejector to expel spent cartridges easily. Fires both single and double action. Can be disassembled by a qualified gunsmith. Cannot be made to fire real ammunition. This replica is an ideal blank gun for theatrical, movie, or reenactment purposes.
- Double Action
- Cylinder (drum) release button at the side
- Steel / zinc alloy shell extractor
- Steel / zinc alloy cylinder (drum)
- Hardened steel cylinder (drum) lock
- Hardened cylinder (drum) revolver
- Zinc alloy frame
- Blank Ammunition Caliber: 9MM RK.
- Cylinder Capacity: 6
- Barrel Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Height: 5.51"
- Width: 1.41"
- Weight: 1.87lb
- Finish: Silver with Simulated Wood Grips
- Blank pistol
- Signal Flare Extension
- Cleaning brush