Historically, warriors have found that a curved weapon had a deadly sort of efficiency, and for good reason, as the curve enhances the cutting edge. The Falcata Delus Warrior Sword is based on such weapon, born of the pre-Roman era. The falcata is originally suspected of having been inspired by Celtic design, and it shows its roots in this weapon. The thick, gently curved blade has a powerful point and just the right amount of forward curve to put more impact behind every potential swing. Several carved fullers are engraved into the stainless steel blade, while the brass hilt possesses rich carving and a horse-styled head, which echoes the Celtic inspiration for this impressive blade. The hilt is also adorned with brown wood and subtle curvature, to help the weapon fit nicely into the hand. For the warrior who wants to bring some older style to their look, they will need an equally aged blade, and nothing suits a Celtic fighter from way back when better than this Falcata Delus Warrior Sword, which looks just as impressive and deadly hanging on your wall as it does when it hangs from your waist.
- A Pre-Roman Iberian, Celtic Inspired Battle Sword
- Features a Stainless Steel Blade with Several Concentric Fullers
- Blade Features a Subtle Curve and A Forward-Slanted Edge
- Guard Possesses a Horse-Style Design
- Wooden Hilt is Accented with Brass Furnishings
- Great for Costume Use, Carrying, or Display
- Overall Length: 28 Inches