This impressive set consists of a fork, a knife, and a spoon, all crafted from carbon steel. All three also feature elegant twist designs in their grip, which adds a touch of detail to their design, too. The knife features a blade with a fine point, with a curled over handle to provide a grip. The fork features two tines, like the traditional carving fork, and both the fork and the spoon features curled over handles. This medieval utensil set is hand-forged from stainless steel that has been blackened for a forged appearance.
- Crafted from Carbon Steel
- Includes a Two-Tined Fork, a Spoon, a Knife
- Handles All Feature Elegant Twist Details
- Possesses an Authentic Medieval Look and Feel
- Great for Use at Ren Fairs, Feasts, and More