Our Zoraki M2906 model features smooth slide action and realistic weight and feel that make it a great training or theatrical replica. Includes 6 round magazine. Pull back the slide to load the first blank into the chamber. When the last blank is fired, the slide will lock back just like the real thing. The selector lever located on the left side of the frame switches between semi-auto and safety modes. The slide recoils to its rear position as spent cartridges are ejected from the gun and resets to load the next round. Can be disassembled by a qualified gunsmith. Cannot be made to fire real ammunition. This replica is an ideal blank gun for theatrical, movie, or reenactment purposes.
This is a top firing blank gun. The flame and smoke is vented from the top of the barrel.
- Semi Automatic - Single Action
- Mechanism lock by hardened steel side button when out of cartridge
- Magazine release button at the bottom
- Hardened steel reinforced cock
- Hardened cock latch
- Hardened steel shell launcher and puller extractor
- Steel-reinforced zinc alloy mechanism (slide)
- Polymer frame
- Capacity: 6 Shots
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Height: 4.1 Inches
- Length: 5.5 Inches
- Finish: Satin
- Caliber: 9mmPA
- Includes: 6 Round Magazine, Cleaning Rod and hard-shell case.
You must be 18 or over to order and 21 or over to sign for the package. This blank firing replica gun cannot be converted to fire live ammo. It complies with ATF regulations and has been approved by them for sale in the United States. No federal license required.